You might think this airtel 4.6GB for N200 and 23GB for N100 is a big joke right? But the truth is that it is really blazing.
Right now this is the best and very cheapest internet data you can get in Nigeria. Mind you i’ve tested and confirmed this airtel 4.6GB for N200 and 23GB for N1000 working on all my internet device like, my android phone, internet gadgets and pc.
It also work on iPhone and iPad, the only issue i’m having is that airtel isn’t fast in my area. If you’ve got a strong airtel network in your hood, bro or sis you’ve got to enjoy this tweak a lot more.
First let me tell you this, if you really needed cheap browsing or probably free internet browsing, then you have you have to bookmark this website(https://zpykiostech.com) on your browser. Continue to check out our page as we will be keep updating this site more on cheap browsing or free browsing which is applicable to all device.
So let’s go back to the topic how to get 4.6GB for N200 and 23GB for N1000. It is not just you can entirely get Airtel 23GB for N1000 but rather you will have to do the 4.6gb data up to five times which will give you 23GB approximately.
How to get Airtel 4.6GB for N200 or 23GB for N1000
- Before you can go into this, you will first send GET to 141 which you will get a congratulatory message saying you can enjoy 100% data bonus anytime.
- The message above indicates that you are qualified for the airtel 4.6gb for N200.
- The next step is to recharge airtel N200 airtime and please do that by dialing *143*recharge card pin#
- After that, you will get a massive 4.6gb which is valid for 30 days(one month)
- To check your data, dial *223#.
And just like that you have 4.6GB data to browse, stream and download for 30 days. So to accumulate the data up to 23gb or even 50GB, you’ll need to keep recharging N200 and dialing 143*recharge card pin#. Mind you this doesn’t require a vpn or maybe vpn handler.
Accumulate much data you can and enjoy while it last. So it is up to you to give this a try and comment if it worked for you or not.
Don’t forget to use the share button and share this post on how to get airtel 4.6gb for N200 or 23gb for N1000.