Gcam apk is one the most sort after android camera app right now in 2019, with many users of Android phones going after it, just to make their camera to look great.
If you’re using Android phone and haven’t experienced the magic of Google pixel camera on your phone, then you’re left behind.
The Gcam app was made just for Google pixel phone, but right now you can install it on your device and improve the quality of smartphone camera. You see guys with low or average camera quality, rushing for this app and this is just to enhance the main camera for better picture quality.
But the truth about having Gcam on your device is that your android phone must have root access, that is it must be rooted. There is Google camera(Gcam) on play store, but it is strictly for Google pixel phones and if you install it on your device, it won’t have any effect or changes whatsoever.
So the only way to install Gcam on your android phone or tablet is by flashing and the Google camera that you needed is the mod version. Right here i’ve provided the files strictly for Samsung phones and OnePlus phones too, other brands will come up shortly.
Benefits of Google Camera
Google Camera [Gcam] captures Overwhelming and alluring pictures in HDR+ with good saturation, skin tone which looks natural and notly that, it features slow Motion video recording [with audio]. Images are Pretty Sharp and Support 8X Zoom. Some devices support Slow motion in stock camera but not Record audio, this is another advantage of Google Camera.
Features of Gcam
- Images have good sharpness and saturation of colors.
- Awesome Edge detection while clicking portrait shots.
- Record audio in slow motion.
- Object portrait mode is also supported.
- Supports up to 8X zoom.
- Frames per second will also get improved as compare to stock camera.
Requirements for Gcam
1. You must have a custom recovery installed on your smartphone. Custom recovery the popular TWRP or maybe rwrp.
2. Install Camera2API For Google Camera by downloading the two files below. One is the enable the gcam features and the other is for the slow motion feature.
[symple_button url=”https://zpykiostech.com/c2api_enabler_v1500/” color=”blue” button_target=”_self” btnrel=”Dofollow”]Download[/symple_button]
To enable slow motion feature on your phone, download the zip file below;
[symple_button url=”https://zpykiostech.com/c2apigcamslowmo_enabler_v1500/” color=”blue” button_target=”_self” btnrel=”Dofollow”]Download[/symple_button]
3. And finally download and install on your android smartphone.
For Samsung phones download any of the file below;
[symple_button url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mblLEviff-PXvAhM5NcDSSFkwFjancb0/view” color=”blue” button_target=”_self” btnrel=”nofollow”]Google camera v8.3b v3.2[/symple_button]
Or download the older version before;
[symple_button url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qGNVtTXgc1dGE-eoA9tmQAwvhTgysgVW/view” color=”blue” button_target=”_self” btnrel=”nofollow”]Gcam Apk for Samsung v8.3b v3.1.2[/symple_button]
For OnePlus Smartphones
[symple_button url=”https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=77044998&postcount=774″ color=”blue” button_target=”_self” btnrel=”nofollow”]Gcam apk for OnePlus[/symple_button]
How to install Gcam on Samsung and OnePlus
To install Google camera(gcam) on Samsung and OnePlus phones;
- First make sure that you have Camera2API zip and the GCam APK to your phone internal storage.
- Power off your device.
- Press volume up and power button to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Go to the installation Section.
- Select the Camera2API files and swipe to flash.
- Now boot to system and install the GCam APK.
Boom there you go, you’ve successfully installed Google camera on your Samsung phone or OnePlus phone. Not all Samsung phones have slow motion features for video, and also not all OnePlus phones have audio sound on their slow motion feature.
Posts You May Like
So all you have to do is read this post carefully, download and follow the procedure and see the power of Gcam on your Samsung or OnePlus phone.