This post will guide you through on mtn beta talk migration codes, how to migrate to mtn beta talk and also cancel or opt out from the plan.
Mtn Nigeria has so many tarrif plans with which you can select your preferred plan which ranges from mtn pulse to mtn beta talk.
MTN BetaTalk is a prepaid tariff plan that rewards customers with 250% bonus airtime on every recharge of N100 and above. That is customers can get more value for their recharge anytime.
Features of Mtn beta Talk
- National calls will be charged at the rate of N25.20/minute (42k/sec) from the customer’s main account and N27/minute (45k/sec) from the bonus account.
- All National calls, SMS and Data will be charged from the customer’s main account as soon as the bonus airtime is exhausted or expires.
- International calls, International SMS and Data while roaming will be charged from the customer’s main account only at the prevailing international rate.
- NB: (National Calls & National SMS means calls & SMS to all networks in Nigeria i.e. On-net and Off-net calls and SMS)
Benefits of Opting For Mtn Beta talk
You will enjoy all of the following benefits when you are on MTN BetaTalk tariff plan:
- Customers will be rewarded with 250% bonus airtime on every recharge of N100 and above.
- Customers will be rewarded with 150% bonus airtime on every recharge below N100.
- The bonus airtime will be available for national calls, national SMS and PAYG data.
- Customer will only enjoy the 250% bonus while they are on the Beta Talk Plan. If they migrate out to any other existing tariff plan they lose all the bonus.
How to Migrate to Mtn beta talk
Okay guys so here’s how to migrate to mtn beta talk;
Simply dial *123*2*1# or text BT to 131.Note that there’s no charges when you migrate to the mtn tarrif plan unless you do it again in the space of 30 days(monthly). And again you will not be charged a daily access for subscribing to MTN BetaTalk.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=” Read Also” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”3″ style=”grid” align=”none” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
1. A customer on the BetaTalk tariff plan is not eligible to send airtime via Share and Sell. You will be required to be on any other tariff plan to enjoy this service.
2. You are also not eligible for mtn Night plan
How to opt out or cancel mtn beta talk
You can easily opt out or cancel mtn beta talk plan by migrating today another mtn tarrif plan.
To check mtn beta talk bonus balance, dial *556# and all the will display on your screen.