After talking about mtn beta talk, we are next to mtn pulse migration codes and how to deactivate mtn pulse from your line.
You may be thinking about the cheapest mtn tarrif plans or the best mtn tarrif plans, mtn pulse should be on your mind as a customer of mtn and especially if you are a youth. According to mtn, pulse is a community, where we got to express our lifestyle and enjoy a prepaid plan of 11 kobo per second to talk, laugh and love.
If you are on mtn ipulse, you also need to migrate to the mtn pulse to be able to enjoy all the the benefits of the plan.
Benefits of MTN Pulse
You will enjoy the following benefits when you are on mtn pulse:
- Flat rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending NGN11 daily.
- Music streaming on Music+ at N10/day
Happy Hour night browsing at N25/day
100% data bonus on purchase of 500MB weekly bundle
- Data bonus on recharge
- Plus other life-enriching products and services from MTN
To enjoy discounted rates on your MTN-to-MTN calls and calls to other networks;
- Text 406 to 131 or dial *406*1# and migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan.
- As soon as you migrate into the Pulse tariff plan, minutes spent on calls will be accumulated.
- At this point, your calls to all National numbers will be charged at 22k/sec.
- As you make the calls, your accumulated spend will continue to increase.
- When your accumulated spend on calls reaches N11, your calls to all national numbers will reduce to 11kobo/sec.
- You will continue to enjoy the discounted rate – 11kobo/sec for the rest of the day till 11:59pm of that day.
- The next day, the same thing will happen.
- Your calls will be accumulated up to the defined amount N11after which your calls will drop to 11 kobo/sec.
- When you spend up to the pre-defined daily amount, NGN11 while making a call, the new rate will be charged from the point you qualify.
- If you migrate out of Pulse tariff plan to any other prepaid tariff plan without spending up to the daily fee, all your accumulated spend will be cleared.
- If you migrate back into MTN Pulse tariff plan, the system will begin to accumulate your spend again.
- If you have made more than N11 worth of calls while on other tariff plan, it will NOT count towards reaching the pre-defined threshold when you migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan.
With mtn pulse, you can enjoy mtn music plus. To subscribe to Music+, send M to 5900 and the subscription fee of N10 will be deducted. You will only enjoy the service for 1 day after which you will be required to subscribe to the weekly or monthly plan to continue enjoying the service.
Mtn pulse also comes with a better weekly data plan, you can subscribe to 500MB weekly bundle by sending 103 to 131 or by dialing *406*2# and the bundle fee of ₦500 will be deducted. You will then receive a total of 1GB but 500MB will be credited to your data main account while the 500MB bonus will be credited to the bonus account.
To check your bundle balance by sending 2 to 131 or by dialing *131*4# and your bonus balance by dialing *559*63#.
Again you can enjoy mtn night plan when you are on pulse, you can subscribe by sending night to 131 and N25 will be deducted from your account and 500mb will be allocated to you.
How to Migrate to MTN Pulse
To migrate to mtn pulse plan, Simply text 406 to 131, Dial *406*1# or *123*2*2#. Note that you will not be charged but if do it again in space of 30 days, N100 will be deducted from your account.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”Related Posts” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”3″ style=”list” align=”none” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
1. You want not enjoy discount on national voice calls or international calls.
2. You will not enjoy happy hour bundle on mtn pulse.
You will receive bonus on mtn pulse, you will receive 10MB if you recharge with ₦100 but if you recharge with N200 or more, you will receive 20MB. You will receive this free data ONLY on your first recharge of the week. To view the bundle, simply dial *556#.
To deactivate mtn pulse, you just have to migrate to other mtn tarrif plans and you are good to go.