On this blog post, i will give you the details on how to reactivate netflix account within few seconds, so read on.
When we think of streaming TV shows and movies, the first thing that comes to mind for most of us is Netflix, and for good reason, it is now the dominant source for streaming TV shows and movies.
Netflix started in 1997 as a company that pioneered the concept of “renting DVDs by mail” with the innovative concept of charging a flat monthly fee, instead of charging by each DVD “ordered” and, as a result, the corner video rental store phenomenon started to die, and by 2005, Netflix had a loyal 4.2 million DVD-by-mail rental subscriber base.
However, that was just the beginning, as in 2007 Netflix made a bold announcement (at the time) that it was, in addition to its DVDs-by-mail rental program, going to add the ability for subscribers to stream TV shows and movies directly to their PCs.
Then, in 2008, a very interesting thing happened, Netflix partnered up with LG to introduce the first Blu-ray Disc player that also was able to connect to the internet for streaming Netflix provided content. Blu-ray Disc playback and internet streaming in the same box (the network Blu-ray Disc Player was born)- now that was not only convenient but provided a way to suck in DVD and Blu-ray Disc fans into the streaming alternative.
Needless to say, it didn’t take long for Netflix streaming to become available on the Xbox, Apple devices, and a growing number of TVs. In fact, today, you can even watch Netflix on many smartphones!
Table of Contents
How Netflix Works
As mentioned above, Netflix content can be accessed through many internet-connectable devices, including Smart TVs, Blu-ray Disc Players, Media Streamers, Game Consoles, Smartphones, and Tablets. However, Netflix is not a free service (Although a free 30-day trial is available).
Netflix is a subscription-based service that requires a monthly fee. As of 2018, its fee structure is as follows:
- Basic: $7.99 per month for new subscribers that only want SD resolution access only. Limited to 1 device.
- Standard: $10.99 per month. Up to 1080p resolution, viewing on 2 devices at the same time allowed.
- Premium: $13.99 per month. Up to 4K UHD resolution. Allows viewing on up to 4 devices at the same time.
Once you have access to the Netflix service, an onscreen menu display on the TV screen that allows you to navigate through hundreds of TV shows and movies via clicking on icons (look like DVD covers), or via a search tool. It is important to note that the appearance of the Netflix onscreen menu varies slightly depending on the device used to access it.
How to reactivate Netflix account
Below is a detailed guide on how to reactivate netflix account and it wouldn’t take much time of your time.
- First you have to go to netflix official page through Here
- Click your account name. This option is in the top-right corner of the Netflix page. If you aren’t yet signed into Netflix, click Sign In in the top-right side of the page and enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Click Your Account. It’s in the drop-down menu below your name.
- Click Restart Membership. This button is beneath the “MEMBERSHIP & BILLING” heading near the top of the page. Clicking it will promptly reinstate your membership.
There’s another method which you can reactivate netflix account;
- First go to Netflix official page
- Click Sign In. It’s a red button in the top-right corner of the Netflix page.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password. These should be the same credentials you used to log into Netflix when your account was active.
- Click Restart Membership when prompted. You should see this option in a window asking you to confirm this choice. Doing so will restart your Netflix membership and change your monthly billing cycle to reflect the current date.
To make a payment summary of the above on how to restart or reactivate netflix account;
If you want to reactivate your Netflix account to get back to watching your favorite TV shows and movies, simply sign in to Netflix.com and click Restart Membership from any profile except a Kids profile.
If your account is inactive, you’ll be asked to restart your membership once you sign in to Netflix. Your billing date will change to the date you restarted your membership on.
If your account hasn’t closed yet, you can keep your active account status by clicking the Restart Membership link on your Account page. Your billing date will not change.
And after that you can start to watch your favorite channels on Netflix. All you you have to do right now is to use the share button and share this post which is how to reactivate netflix account to your social media pages thanks.