I bring to you the best and easy method on how to screen record on iPhone with the best guidelines or method.
Before it is hard to record your iPhone screen directly as you will have to make of a third party app, but right now it is possible as you can now screen record on iPhone without needing a third party app. This isn’t applicable to iPhone but to all smartphones be it ios or android, thanks to the latest technology trend.
There are several reasons why we want to screen record on iPhone, to make tutorials, showcase our homescreen to our friends etc For me whenever I want to make a tutorial, sometimes i screen record especially if it is urgent and I don’t have a camera with me. It’s so easy to do so, just one click you are good to go. There are several reasons we want to screen record on iPhone, you know best. So let’s head straight on how to screen record on iPhone in 2019.
How To Screen Record on iPhone
1 Launch Settings.
2. Tap on Control Center.
3. Select Customize Controls.
4. Scroll down to the More Controls section and find the Screen Recording option. (It has the red record button icon.)
5. Tap on the green plus sign to add it to your Control Center. You can use the three vertical bars on the right to adjust where the Screen Recording button appears on your customized Control Center.You’re now ready to record whatever happens on your screen
How to launch a screen recording from iOS 11’s Control Center.
1. Swipe up from the bottom of the Screen to access Control Center.
2. Tap on the Screen Recording icon. You’ll see a 3-2-1 countdown, and then the icon will turn red. Everything that happens from that point forward will be recorded.
If you want sound on your recording, you’ll need to take an extra step. Press and hold on the Screen Recording icon until a pop-up menu appears. You can then tap on the microphone icon to enable audio.
Note that this will not only record the audio of whatever’s happening on your phone but also anything you happen to say. You can tap the Start Recording option on the pop-up menu to begin the 3-2-1 countdown.
3. Proceed with whatever you want to record, whether it’s a how-to or a gaming session. A red band will appear at the top of your iPhone’s screen to remind you that you’re recording.
4. You have two options to stop recording. The easiest way is to tap the red band at the top of the screen. A pop-up menu will appear asking if you want to stop recording. Tap Stop if you do.
You can also swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the Control Center. Tap the Screen Recording icon, which will turn from red to white as the recording stops.
5. A notification will appear, telling you that your video is now stored in the Photos app.
Posts You May Like
With the above, you can easily screen record on iPhone x, xs max, 8, 7 etc.