Learn the easiest method on how to turn off pandora on iPhone, iPad and Samsung galaxy phones with ease.
Pandora is a music app available for android and iOS device like the iPhone and iPad which you can listen to your favorite music for free. People finds it annoying that after exiting the pandora app on their device, it will still be playing in the background.
This is the reason why i came up with this post on how to turn off or close pandora on iPhone, iPad and Samsung galaxy phones with ease.
How to turn off pandora on iPhone, iPad and Samsung galaxy
First let’s see the best method to turn off or close pandora on iPhone;
Using the home button:
- Double click on the Home button.
- Press and hold the Pandora app icon at the bottom until a small X appears at the corner of it.
- Click on the X this will close the app.
Let’s see how to close pandora on iPad;
- Step 1: Double click on the Home button then list all the running programs will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 2: Move left or right on the multitasking bar to locate the Pandora app. Touch and hold the Pandora app icon until the icon begins to shake.
- Step 3: Click the small ‘X’ button at the top left of the icon to close Pandora. Pandora will shut down. And Click the Home button to close the multitasking toolbar.
And the last step which is how to close pandora on Samsung galaxy phones or other Android phones.
How to turn off or close pandora on android(Samsung galaxy);
- Open the Pandora app on your Android device. Tap “I Have A Pandora Account” and type the email address you used when you signed up for Pandora and the password associated with your account, then tap “Sign in.”
- Tap a station on the “Station List” screen. The station will buffer and begin to play. To switch to another station, tap the “Station List” icon on the Now Playing Screen, then tap another station.
- Press the “Home” button on your Android device to return to the home screen. From the home screen, you can browse the Web, check email or send SMS text messages while the Pandora station streams.
- Drag the notification bar on the home screen down and tap the Pandora entry to return to the Pandora Now Playing screen. Press the “Menu” button on your device, then tap “Quit” to exit the Pandora app.
These are the best and easy method on how to turn off or close pandora on iPhone, iPad and Samsung galaxy. If you have other methods you can state it here thanks